"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

note to corinnadominy

I saw your comment and question on the site so just to respond... There is more detail in the other entries I've made but the short version is that I'm studying pastoral counselling at the Hillsong International Leadership College; an extension of the Hillsong Church that produces much of the worship music used in churches throughout the world. I've just started a two year program here and will likely be entering full time ministry after that. You are right that I believe in God. There is nothing more important in life than that belief and the beliefs, thoughts, and actions that stem from it. "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength. This is the greatest commandment." Mark 12:30. If I obey this command, everything else will line up as well.

No comments: