"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Home time

I can hardly believe this time has come already. It really feels like I just got here but it's time to come home for Christmas. Last night I went to one last Christmas party after packing most of my stuff. Today I go to look at a couple of houses with the hopes of finding one to live in when I get back here. The plan is that the people I'll be living together with will move in January and they will take my stuff from the apartment I'm in to the house so that means I need to have everything packed and ready for them to move it. So in the next three hours, I need to seen those houses, possibly submit an application to lease, finish packing (almost done) and get ready for the flight home.

I will try to keep this blog updated over Christmas but it may not be quite as regular as it has been till now. Keep watching as I have some exciting plans in the next couple of months. I'm scheduled to be back in Sydney on January 28th and life back here will start with a bang so watch for the updates. I'll see many of you in the next few days.

ps. I'm singing in the choir at Southland this weekend so if you want to see me from a distance, come to any of the services this coming weekend (Sat 5 and 7PM and Sun 9 and 11AM).

See you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Larry, it's been great to be kept updated on your life. I look forward to continued reports and will also continue to keep you in my prayers. Have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. God bless.