"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Monday, October 30, 2006

Confession on my car

Many people have the impression that I have a “Mr Bean” car. I took that picture on the street and just said in the post that I had bought a car. I need to confess that the car in the picture is not mine. I wanted to see if people made the assumption that it was a picture of my car and most of you did. One person did question this and I thought that may lead others to question it too, but apparently this has not happened. The car I bought is quite different than the one in the picture. It’s very much like a large Oldsmobile. It’s a big car and gives a good ride but takes a lot of gas to run.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry!!! You've made a liar out of me now ~ ha ha. I can't remember who i was telling about your car, so i can't even make that confession now! (I didn't call it a "Mr. Bean car" though...).

Anonymous said...

So, I was right, that the car in the photo was not yours! I was waiting for a photo of you in it to prove that you were not playing a joke. I think I know the Jokester Larry too well to have a fast one pulled on me that easily.

Betty said...

I can't believe it. You really got me, Larry. At least all those people I told about your car purchase can see your confession so they'll know I didn't intentionally lie to them.

But that settles it - I'm not trusting your blogs anymore. I'm just going to have to come visit you to investigate the accuracy of the contents of your blog. Anyone else from Canada interested in joining me for a little international spying on my brother? :)

Anonymous said...

Well Betty; If you are going to use your support money to go investigate some guys car purchase,I think it's time we cut back your support. You asured us it was going for a good cause. I'm not so sure any more.

Betty said...

Cornie,
You don't think keeping my brother on the "straight & narrow" by holding him accountable is a good cause? And any missionary knows that it's important to visit their supporters from time to time.