"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Friday, August 03, 2007

Update - I'm "lagging" behind

It’s been six days and I’m not walking yet. The swelling is down and the pain is much less, but there’s a long ways to go yet. I’ve been able to take a few very careful steps but any time I put more than about half my weight on the leg it hurts. I’m supposed to be going skating tonight for a friend’s birthday party. It’s sad to think that the Canadian in the group can’t even get onto the ice and show the poor Aussies how it’s meant to be done. I haven’t decided yet if I’ll go to the arena and just sit around or if I’ll wait for later in the evening when the whole group is coming to my house. Wish I could be active.

1 comment:

Betty said...

That's rough, Larry. Did you decide to go anyway? You could've coached from the sidelines.