"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Friday, August 10, 2007

Update

Is there a doctor in the world who knows what they’re talking about? Ok, so it’s a bit a harsh question, but I just wonder…when you get 5 different opinions relating to the same problem from 4 different medical professionals, which one do you believe?

I was referred to someone who apparently is an amazing physiotherapist and I called there today to check into getting some treatment. I asked how soon after an injury I should start treatment and they said it should have started immediately. On the other extreme, I had an MD tell me to immobilize the leg for two weeks and then start considering some treatment and motion in it. I have the first appointment on Monday. I’m at a point of being physically able to walk (if you can call it walking) but I’ve also been told by a professional that with the ability I have so far, I’ll do more damage than good; so I’m still using the crutches.



On to another topic, it's been a while since I put any pictures up here, so I thought I should do some. I had some friends down for breakfast recently. Here are some pictures of that day.



They enjoyed the food and many of them helped clean up after eating - leaving me to take some pictures


Ok, I wasn't the only person taking pictures.


We played some games afterwards and certain people got really excited...



While other's slept.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have five opinions from four doctors I would say don't believe the one with two opinions.

Betty said...

Mom says,
Check what schools the doctors went to. Maybe that's the reason for different answers.