"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Monday, April 02, 2007

Who are you?

Just a friendly reminder that I love to hear from people but when someone posts a message, I'd like to know who it is. So I'd appreciate some sort of identification on the messages. If you want to stay annonymous to the world, please send me an email with some other sort of identification that I will recognize when you post a message so at least I can figure out who it is. Thank you so much, keep posting!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Larry. Sometimes I just forget.

Larry Reimer said...

Apparently. Am I missing something here or is there no name on the previous comment? :-)

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, it is not me this time!

Lesau

Betty said...

Okay, now I'm curious too. Who is this anonymous anonymous person?

No worries - it won't make me think less of you, "anonymous". Actually, I can relate - I keep forgetting to attach my attachments to emails. But the comments above did make me chuckle a little ;)

Larry Reimer said...

Just to be fair, I should say that I did receive an email from someone in this regard so at least one person has been identified. Whether or not there's more I don't know but I thought this one was quite funny.

Anonymous said...

I am also curious as to who this character is. :-)

And Betty, I can relate - I always forget to attach my attachments to emails. I guess I just forget what I'm doing sometimes.