"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Party time

Each week there is a social gathering after Saturday night church for those aged 25-35. This week one of my housemates was asked to host it so you can guess what I did that night.




Even though the party was at my house, I had very little to do with hosting it. The food was all prepared for us (although I did help out a little). Take note, no pepsi!!!!!!!






I wanted to get a few pictures of the people in the house and ended up getting one with a number of people eating. One person in particular was a little embarrassed being caught with an open mouth. Oh well. It lead to a good conversation. Still no pepsi!!!!!!!!





And some more people enjoying the party. You guessed it. No pepsi!!!!!!!!!!







I had a few other good pictures, but I think my point has been made. Interesting; a few people said this was the best party they had been to yet; and there was no pepsi. Any correlation????

8 comments:

Cornie & Rita said...

Imagine how much better the party would have be if there had been Pepsi?!? That could have gone down in history as the best party ever -not just "so far"!! When it is you turn, you should try it. Then you could be named party host of the year!! RITA

Ryan Tompkins said...

Larry is learning... slowly, but he's leaning. The other night for supper he had the choice between ice cold water or Pepsi and he chose Pepsi. I was so proud of him. It was a big step for him. He has a ways to go yet, but I've got confidence in him. Everyone please just keep praying.

Ryan

Larry Reimer said...

One word Ryan - Caffeine
Ok, a second word - Assignments

Betty said...

I'll be there real soon to give you some moral support, Larry. Just hang in there. And don't let anyone try to sway you in your convictions.

Anonymous said...

I always feel that Coke is a better product because of the colours - red and white being the colours of Canada. Pepsi, on the other hand, is red, white and blue, the colours of your know where. One may be bigger, more powerful, more influential but that doesn't necessarily make it better!

Anonymous said...

What are you doing posting at 4 in the morning? Are you studying? I am sure that is what you are doing, right?

Anonymous said...

Sorry that last post about studying came from me
Lesau

Anonymous said...

Ok Larry... This is Vicki, Ryan's big sis... nice to meet you. Anyways, I have to defend my little bro on this one. Pepsi Rocks... although Trev does raise an interesting point. But taste wins out here. Pepsi rules.