"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Friday, April 13, 2007

Easter Weekend

Sorry these pictures are a bit late. I went to the Blue Mountains on Easter Monday instead of doing assignments as I should have been. That's ok, it just finished a weekend of not doing assignments. Saturday I spent most of the day helping a friend move, Sunday, well it's Sunday, and I went to a friend's place for dinner, and the Monday was this trip. Thought you might like to see some of the pictures...



I'm intentionally not putting a picture here of how high this cliff actually is. See the bright blue sky????








The trail we went on was a bit wet from the rain earlier in the day and over the last few days.








Here's everyone in the group I was with. Sorry the background scenery isn't the greatest. It was really nice. I guess you'll just have to come visit if you want to see the real thing...




I learned something new about Australia again. There are too many traffic accidents so in select places they have set up stopping points and at these points hand out free coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and biscuits. The Aussies in our group insisted that we stop and then they thought it a good idea to get a picture of this Canadian at the stop so I told them if I'm doing an Aussie thing, I was going to get the Aussies with me. Besides me (so far) there is one other non-Australian in the picture.

No comments: