"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year







Well, it's tough to get good quality photos at night so I didn't manage to get many good ones of the fireworks, but I did get some good shots last night. Decided to finish 2007 and start 2008 with a bang, so after spending the day on the phone (yes, the day) having some great conversations, I went out with some friends to see the fireworks on the harbour together with over a million other people. It was a really good show and we also had a great time together. We were planning to go to the beach after the fireworks to finish the night and watch the sunrise, but traffic was too bad so most of the group came to my place instead. Got home around 3:30 and to bed shortly after 5. Here are a few pictures for you. I'm trying to find some free video editing software so I can compress and put up some video here too, but I've tried that before without success so I don't hold out too much hope...

Happy new year to all!!! It's a great year to come!

No comments: