"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm off

I'm posting this a little early in case I don't get time at the last minute... I'm leaving on Thursday on my way to Africa and Asia - Uganda, Kenya, Thailand - two more continents on my list of travel destinations!!!

I won't see much internet so likely won't be posting or checking comments on here till I get back. See you in two weeks...

1 comment:

t-anne said...

So if it's Tuesday here, this should still reach you before you leave.....I hope you have a really enriching experience and we'll be praying for your safety. God bless.
Trudy