"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Years Eve

Well, I managed to find the software I was looking for so here's a short video of some of the fireworks show I saw. This is the last bit of a show that lasted 15-20 minutes and I wasn't really sure where to look because they were coming from three different spots around us. For those of you on dial up service, I'm sorry, you will likely not want to view the video on your connection because it's still 3.6MB.

Enjoy!!! I did!

1 comment:

Betty said...

You got such great pictures & video footage with your camera?!

It must have been an amazing show. Thanks for sharing a bit of it with us.