"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Exciting News!!!!!!!!

I’ve been waiting almost a year to post a message like this! At times, it has felt like a hopeless cause. Waiting… waiting…. waiting… hoping it will happen…. waiting… thinking it can’t happen… waiting… wondering why others are blessed like this while I’m not… waiting… hoping to be chosen by the one with the power to bless my life… doing something about it… waiting… Indicating my interest… waiting… hearing those blessed words of affirmation with hand reached out to mine!!!!!!!!!! Excitement!!!!!!!!!! No more waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friends cheering with excitement for me!!!!!!!!!! Success at last!!!!!!! Now that I have your attention, here’s the rest of the story… At almost every church service, a pastor hands out free CD’s, DVD’s or books and tonight was my night. I was in church and the pastor held up a CD and DVD and asked who had been coming to church faithfully and had never been given anything personally by him. I put up my hand in response to his question and he gave me both. I am the proud new owner of the most recent Hillsong Live album, Saviour King. It was just released today – I got it on the release date!!! It’s an amazing album and a lot of my friends are on it. Just had to share the exciting news.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems there is a common denominator here!!!!!!
hands reahed out to mine!!!!!
Ecitement!!!!!!
No more waiting!!!!!!!
Success at last!!!!!!!!
Date!!!!!!!
Oh let me repeat that one.
Date!!!!!!!!

Robin said...

I can feel your excitement! I'm a friend of Karen's. Congrats!

John R said...

Cornie you stole the though from me. I was going to say something along the same line. oh well

Betty said...

Yeah, yeah. Ever heard the story about the boy who cried "wolf"?

Besides, I'm quite certain that if this had been a reference to a girlfriend you would have known her a month ago when I was out there, and you would have been eager for me to meet her. So sorry, Larry, no reaction from me :)