"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Conference, here we come!!!

The countdown is definitely on. I’ve been spending a lot of time this week getting ready for conference. After an evening out yesterday, I had to get up this morning and get back to the task of preparation. Tomorrow is the regular busy Sunday with a Canada Day celebration squeezed into the afternoon and possibly some casual social activity in the evening and then the fun begins. I leave home at 6:00 Monday morning to start the week. We’re also expecting a lot of extra people at church the next two weekends because of conference running all week.

So in case anyone decides to surprise me and post a comment, I likely won’t have time to respond until July 7 and I may not have a chance to read the comments until then either. If you make a comment and don’t see it published, that’s the reason – I’ll get it up later.

No comments: