"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Another general update...

I see the last post was a while back. That’s because I’ve been extremely busy – even by my standards. I mentioned in the last post that I had a number of social options for that night. I one I was thinking of initiating did happen and went very well; but before that one happened, I had to turn down one more invitation. Throughout the next week I faced a barrage of people asking why I hadn’t been to their function. What a great dilemma to have!!! When Betty was out visiting me she commented on the number of friends I have and how great they are. I am truly thankful for this.

So I’m now in the “calm before the storm.” I have a little more free time this week as I prepare for conference. I do have quite a bit to do in preparation, but considering the amount of time available for it, it’s very reasonable. It’s hard to believe that conference is just a little over a week away. It will be amazing!

After conference I get some time off and am thinking of seeing some other parts of Australia. Maybe get to a warm part of the country ;) Any ideas to pass on to me?

1 comment:

Cornie & Rita said...

Mikayla would say to go ride a kangaroo!