"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Going to the Opera

No, I haven't changed my taste in music... I just have to see a performance in one of the worlds most famous landmarks and greatest performance centres while the chance is still here. Who knows how long I'll be in Sydney so I'm doing it now. I just booked tickets to go see Handel's Messiah. There's 13 of us going. Should be great!

4 comments:

Betty said...

Haven't seen this building on your blog in quite some time. It almost brings back memories of your first few entries:)

Handel's Messiah - WOW! That'll be quite an experience! And a great Christmas memory.

Don't forget your camera. I imagine they'll have strict limits about taking pictures inside, but you can at least get a few more of the building itself to add to your collection.

Larry Reimer said...

Thought you'd like it Betty. I actually took this picture on the night that you and I met Matt and Claire at the harbour. I'll see what I can do about taking pictures:)

Betty said...

I thought it looked like the one you took that night. I've got a similar one with a ship in the foreground. That was a great evening, wasn't it?

In case anyone would like to see the ship, I'm sure if you flew out to visit Larry, he'd be happy to take you there ;)

Anonymous said...

Jist git a smaller pic taker an turn off that there fancy screen `an flasher! If ya iz ever bored, looky up "corblund.com" `an his big tune "The truck got stuck", ya city folk got high speed so ya`ll find it. - Spike