"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Gold Coast Getaway

I'm taking my first Aussie holiday! I booked the flights today. I'm planning a trip to the Gold Coast from October 4th to 9th with one of my friends. Pretty bad that I've lived in Australia for a year and have not been further than a 2 hour drive away from my home but that's about to change. Also note the timing of when I'm leaving. We're looking forward to it. Just thought I'd let you all know.

2 comments:

t-anne said...

Hi Larry, sorry to hear your report on the knee isn't good. Will you be able to get around on it okay for a while without the surgery, or does that do further damage?
Enjoy your vacation. I thought you'd already done some exploring beyond the territory you live in. I noted the timing of it is right around when your anniversary would have been. I'm so sorry it couldn't have been the Alaskan cruise with Jean instead. Will keep you in our prayers. Love Trudy

Larry Reimer said...

I'm getting around ok now and if I wait a year with surgery, there should be no major side effects - besides the limitations I face right now. No damage done by waiting a year, but if I never get it done, Arthritis is pretty much a sure thing down the road; in addittion to limited motion, strength, and sports ability, and the increased risk of re-injury.