"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The real pizza

I was sent this picture to post on the blog just so the rest of the world can see what a real pizza looks like. I've said it for many years, Verns Pizza is better cold than any other pizza I've found hot and fresh - and it's that much better fresh.



Here's a message my brother John sent me to post on the blog


It looks like you are having fun out there Betty. Hopefully I can make it there soon on a business trip to check out the possibility of setting up a Vern's Pizza there. For those that haven't seen a Vern's Pizza before, I'll try to send Larry a Picture to post.

John, I'd love to host you on your business trip. I'd also love to see Vern's' expand it's horizons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sure would go over well with an ice cold PEPSI!!!