"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's getting cold

Just thought some of you would like to know...

Yesterday I actually saw my breath when I walked outside in the morning (even if it was just for one breath). We've also used the heat in the house a little bit. Oh well, it's still nice during the day. But the time has come when the weather in Canada is warmer than the weather in Sydney.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I am ENJOYING the warmth!
:)gb

Cornie & Rita said...

I'm not sure Aussie weather is that much colder than here. We are expecting frost tonight. It feels like we have been using more jackets than shorts lately. Hopefully we get some summer soon or we'll have Australian winter too! Rita

Anonymous said...

It sounds like southern Ontario must be warmer than Manitoba. The only place we are enjoying the warmth in Manitoba is by the fire or in a warm shower. It's been very cold this past week. Yesterday we even saw a few snow flurries in Wnpg. Cornie

Betty said...

I already saw my breath when we went on that bushwalk in the Blue Mountains, Larry!

But I'm with Rita on this one - it's not any warmer out here yet. I was pretty sure it didn't reach freezing point in your part of the world. We've been going down to +2 Celcius out here.

Betty said...

A small correction - we've been getting frost and -2 degrees.

Betty said...

Okay, we hit +29 or something like that this weekend, and our garden is starting to show signs of growth, so it's officially summer here.

But I had a thought - do Australian blogs hibernate or go dormant for winter? ;)