"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Welcome to the site. I'm still working out some gliches in the settings as I find them so please let me know of issues you find.

My departure date is coming up very quickly and the last couple of weeks are very busy with seeing people one last time and packing. I'm also waiting for the finalization of a house sale. Everything is a bit overwhelming at this point put I'm excited about what's going to happen in the next couple of years. I know God has some big plans for me and I look forward to seeing those being fulfilled in my life.

No comments: