"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Wednesday, August 16, 2006


I finally got word that my house is sold. This was the last major thing I wanted to get in place before leaving. All the paperwork still needs to be signed (hopefully my part of it can be finished before I leave in a week) but my real estate agent called to tell me it was going ahead. I certainly would have preferred to have this done long ago but I was confident God would take care of the details. Looks like He has now done that before I leave; which I am very happy about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Larry,

Sounds like things are all lining up for you. Praise God. We are happy for you. I just got back from a 2-week visit to my sister in BC. May God bless you and continue to use you wherever you are.
Love, Roger & Wanda

Anonymous said...

Hi Larry,
I'm glad to hear the house deal is working out. This web page is a great idea. Wish we could be at the airport to say goodbye next week. May God's peace continue to surround you in these last few packing days.
Love,your sis,
Trudy

Cam & Josie said...

Hi Larry,

Have fun in Aussieland!
God bless.

In Him,

Cam Janzen