"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Here we go again...

Here we go again…

For the last few months in church, there has been a countdown happening to Hillsong Conference. It’s now sitting at one week to go before our church is filled with thousands of visitors. At this time next week, Joyce Meyer is speaking in church; and the next day, we invade the Acer Arena in Sydney to host somewhere over 20,000 people coming from thousands of different churches representing a hundred or more different denominations coming from many different countries; all to build something in themselves to take back home and be a greater influence in their home areas for God’s Kingdom. It’s a great privilege for us to host all these people and I’m really looking forward to being part of this event once again. I would recommend that anyone who can comes to this sort of conference at some point in your life. It is truly amazing!

While conference will take much of my time for the next while, I will take time for some other activities as well and I anticipate a very busy month of July. I’ll do my best to get some pictures of special activities I’ve got planned for the next month so you can all enjoy my activities with me to a small extent. A small taste of what’s on my menu:
· Take in a performance at the Sydney Opera House; preceded by a nice dinner in yet to be disclosed romantic location (not alone!!!)
· Sunset walk along the beach (not alone!!!)
· Picnic lunch in a beautiful park overlooking some phenomenal natural landscapes (not alone!!!)
· Bush walk through some mountains, passing by beautiful waterfalls (you guessed it - not alone!!!)

So the theme here is that I won’t be alone!!! Does anyone by any chance sense some excitement??? If you haven’t caught on yet, I’ll give you another hint… the countdown timer is connected to this time of not being alone!!! That’s not to say I’m alone now, but it will be very different this time around.

If you’ve figured it out, celebrate with me; if not, watch this page for pictures and stories coming in the next month.

3 comments:

Our Lil' Nook said...

Larry, we are so happy for you. God is sooooo good.
Rejoicing in your happiness,

Your friends,
Elmer and Elfrieda

John R said...

I'll certainly be excited for you.

Janzen said...

Hope you are both having a great time!