"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Air Miles???

In case the last post didn't raise enough interest, I won't give you more on that topic just yet, but on another topic, I just booked a couple more flights yesterday. It almost seems as though my blog title "Larry in Australia" should be modified to include other places :) I'm now scheduled to fly to South Africa on April 3. I'm travelling with the same pastor I went to Uganda with. He’s been asked to preach at Ray McCauley’s church in Johannesburg so we’re going there for a while, then to Cape Town where we’ll be spending time with some people at the new Hillsong church starting there. I’m also looking forward to spending time with a good friend of mine who moved back home to Cape Town in December. Like I said about the other trip, I don’t think I’ll grasp the significance of it for a while but I’m sure there is something very significant about this trip.

So how’s that for news? Something worth posting on my blog???

1 comment:

Betty said...

Notice that it's taking longer for people to respond to your posts lately? I think you've got us all suffering from jetleg just reading your blog ;)