"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Colour preparation

Colour Conference is about to begin and today we were busy preparing. It feels like it’s the calm before the storm since some of us actually had half the afternoon and the whole evening off. We worked too hard this morning and got the work done quicker than expected.




We got off to an early start. Here’s my housemates at about 6:45AM. Tomorrow through Saturday we have to be on the bus by 6:00 and don’t get home till midnight.







Opps, somebody didn’t count how many people live in my community before deciding how many buses to send.







These people all had to wait for a second bus that was hastily found to transport – it was sent from a different location where they had an extra one.








That’s fine, the other one was the same as a regular city transit bus. We got the better one.






I've got a few more pictures of the prep work today but I need to get some sleep before my alarm becomes my most hated possession at 5:00 tomorrow morning. Since I only have about 6 hours per day (or night) for the next four days, I likely won't be checking this blog for comments or posting updates until it's done. Please pray for us as you think of it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am surprise at how many pictures you have posted that have a large bottle of PEPSI :)!!!! RR

Anonymous said...

Well it sure is nice to see that you can even get PEPSI over there. Not to mention it's on your table.

Ryan Tompkins said...

i love pepsi.

Larry Reimer said...

Lest there be any doubt, I have not joined the pepsi club. I just happen to live with some great people with a few flaws. They may come around to the coke side yet. After all, how long can someone support their team when they know there's a better team out there.

Ryan Tompkins said...

i'll never switch! pepsi rules!