"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Thursday, February 08, 2007

short update

So we’re in the first week of school now. It’s been a great week but none of us knows our schedule yet. This week is the same for everyone (almost) so it doesn’t matter too much but for those of us who have a class tonight, this could be a problem. There’s been a problem with the enrolment process and this has been a bit of an issue.

That aside, this week has been great! We’ve been hearing from many of the church people and it’s been great. Today was the day for Christine Cain to input into our lives. It is such a privilege to hear these people who speak internationally – and I get to hear them regularly!

Living in my house here has been great! It’s so much different than the apartment I was in previously. We’re having a house meeting as I write this. Being a good man, I can multi-task so I’m fine doing this while we discuss other things. At this point, we’re in the process of planning our meals for the next month. We’re each planning to make dinner (or “supper” for my fellow Canadians) for everyone in the house one day of the week. Looks like it should work out well. We’ve got some furniture on order from someone who’s moving away. Hopefully we’ll be getting that tomorrow. We’re getting tired of not having a place other than the floor and kitchen chairs to sit on. This will also be important when I start my connect group in a couple of weeks.

Well, I don’t know what else to say, and I need to eat some food yet before going to class tonight but I thought I needed to put something on my blog.

No comments: