"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Anyone like Colouring?

It’s now two weeks until the biggest event to this point in the year – Hillsong’s annual Colour Your World Women’s Conference. It’s the biggest one yet with over 16,000 women registered. Last weekend in church, it was announced that officially capacity has been reached but they’re trying to make changes to the venue and fit some more women in. There’s now a waiting list. Each day more is being said about the conference. The plans are moving along and the details are coming into place. Apparently it’s a very tiring time for those of use who will be there all day helping make it run as smoothly as possible. We (students) have also been told that we’ll find out on Friday what each of our jobs will be for the conference. It will be a great event – even though I can’t sit in on it. Men’s conference was so good for so many men and I’m happy to put in a lot of work to enable women to be fed in this way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Larry
Sorry I've taken so long to talk but I found this to interesting. I was trying to read your blog and watch amazing race, a tv show out here, as well as trying to answere a question Kim was asking. After repeated attempts and gettingnothing out of anything, I put the computer aside, answered Kim's question as best I could, finnished watching the show,then procceeded to reread the blog only to realize I obviously had not understood a thing of the blog the first time around nor did Kim or I have any Idea what the Question she had for me was. I guess you have a good point.