"I suppose that since most of our hurts come from relationships, so will our healing..." WM Paul Young





"Only after one experiences the incredible pain of loss, can he appreciate the unbelievable joy of restoration"

Larry Reimer

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Air Miles

Well, 12 hours from now I'm in a car on my way to the airport...again! This time it's off to South Africa. Two days from now I can say that in the last two years I've been in 2 1/2 times the number of countries and 4 times the number of continents, and flown somewhere around 20 times the amount of miles as in the 30 years before. Quite a change! I'll post some details of the trip when I get back...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know. We'll pray for you. Look forward to hearing what God has done when you get back!

Karen said...

I know you're away, but i'll leave a message anyway.

You know, at this rate you could almost change your blog name to larryinafrica.

Looking forward to hearing/reading all about your trip!

Praying for you too,
karen

Karen said...

So are we supposed to continue to anticipate an update of your most recent missions/adventures, or have you chosen to keep it top secret? Lol... just waiting...

karen